In the post I am going discuss about step by step configuration of R12 Workflow Notification Maier Configuration.
1. Select Workflow Manager in OAM from pull down menu once you login to OAM.
2. Click Notification Mailer status icon to navigate to the Service Component page for Notification Mailers. Status of Notification Mailers is down.
3. Select Workflow Notification Mailer Service component under Service Components page. Click edit to access Notification Mailer Configuration wizard.
4. Enter the name of the SMTP MAIL SERVER information under Outbound Email Account region.
5. Select the Inbound Processing parameter in Inbound Mail Email Account (IMAP)region to enable inbound email processing. Enter name of the inbound IMAP mail server, the username and passwd of the email account that the Notification Mailer uses to receive email messages,and the reply-to address of the mail account which receive incoming messages to which notification responses should be sent.
6. Confirm the changes by clicking apply. Now check the status of the Workflow Notification Mailer service component is runing on Service components page.